- City Services
- Community Events Calendar
You hereby acknowledge that by using this website you agree that you have read, understand and accept all of the following:
The purpose of the City of Northfield (“City”) Community Calendar (“Community Calendar”) is to provide a one-stop-shop for residents and visitors of the City to see all of the area’s community events, provide a forecast for businesses’ staff needs, and provide a planning tool when scheduling your own local event.
An “event” for purposes of qualification and eligibility to post on the Community Calendar is a local, planned occasion or activity open to the general public to attend.
Listed below are guidelines to help you when submitting events to the community calendar.
- Events should be all inclusive, that is, everyone is invited!
- Acceptable events that qualify and are eligible for posting to the Community Calendar, include but are not limited to the following:
- Sporting events
- School or community fundraisers
- Citywide garage sales
- Live entertainment
- Bar and restaurant food or drink specials
- Events that do not qualify and are not eligible for posting to the Community Calendar, include but are not limited to the following:
- Personal sales including garage sales
- Family reunions and other familial related activities
- Political activities including fundraisers
- Parties for friends and family members
- Other similar or like activities
- Bars and restaurants can schedule one drink or food special per day
- When submitting an event, for best results, fill out all fields, including a photo with a photo description.
- Add contact information for those who might have questions about your event.
- If an event is cancelled or if there are changes, YOU are responsible for making those changes/updates. Navigate to the Event Details Page > scroll to the bottom of the page and click the “Edit Event” button under the Event Tools section.
Contact City Communications 507-301-1261 to be trained as an event requestor for your organization or agency.
City’s website use agreement, policies and disclaimer
Acceptance of use agreement, policies and disclaimers