Street Signs

Traffic signs and street (nameplate) signs on public streets are maintained by the city, while signs on or adjacent to county roads are maintained by either Dakota County or Rice County.

Reporting damage

To report street sign damage on public streets, contact the Public Works Department at 507-645-3050.

Requesting new signs

To request installation of a new traffic sign, contact the Engineering Department at 507-645-3020.

Request a new STOP sign (PDF)