October 6, 2022
Greenvale Park Elementary School
500 Lincoln Parkway
Northfield, MN 55057
Park and Recreation Capital Investment Open House
Thursday, October 6, 2022
Learn about the Draft Capital Park and Recreation Investment Plan and give input to help shape park and recreation investments over the next 10 years.
As part of the city’s strategic plan, the city’s goal is to have all parks and recreation facilities judged satisfactory or above and exceeding community expectations. The City has created a Draft Capital Park and Recreation Investment Plan that will provide strategies for funding existing deteriorated park and recreation infrastructure and address unmet park and recreation needs in the community.
The City is hosting a series of in-person or virtual meetings. Come to one to join the discussion and share your input.
- Wednesday, August 31, 12:00 p.m., Virtual Meeting
- Monday, September 26, 12:00 p.m., Virtual Meeting
- Monday, September 26, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at Sechler Park, Open House
- Thursday, October 6, 6 to 7 p.m. at Greenvale Park Elementary, Open House
- Wednesday, October 12, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at Northfield City Hall, Open House and Virtual Meeting
Learn more about the Park and Recreation Capital Investment Plan