The street light in my neighborhood is burned out. Who do I call?

The street lights are maintained by Xcel Energy and can be reported at 1-800-960-6235 or directly sent to Xcel Energy at the following site:

Xcel Streetlight Outage Reporting

Show All Answers

1. How can I find out the easements on my property?
2. How can I get a copy of a Subdivision Plat drawing?
3. How do I request a street light for my neighborhood?
4. How do I get a stop sign installed in my neighborhood?
5. I am having a neighborhood block party. Do I need a permit?
6. I need to locate underground utility lines on my property. Who should I call?
7. The street light in my neighborhood is burned out. Who do I call?
8. When will my neighborhood street be treated for ice or have the snow plowed?
9. Where can I get a Street Map of the City of Northfield?
10. Who do I talk to about getting a traffic signal or sign installed?
11. Who is responsible for maintaining the sidewalk along my property?
12. Who is responsible for maintenance of my driveway which is within the public right-of-way?
13. Can I put plantings on the boulevard?
14. Who can I contact if I have questions about trees on my property or the boulevard?
15. How do I reserve a field at the soccer complex on Jefferson Parkway?
16. How can I reserve a baseball/softball field in Northfield?