- Picnic Shelter
- Picnic Table
- Walking Trails
Park shelter is available for reservations. Please see calendar below for availability.
- 125 Person Capacity
- Located at the intersection of Forest Avenue and Lincoln Street.
- Other amenities include:
- Wooded area
- Drinking water
- Garbage containers
- Parking stalls
If you would like to reserve the park shelter at Oddfellows Park, fill out the shelter reservation form.
This reservation gives you priority for the use of the shelter space only. It does not guarantee the cleanliness of the shelter, as it is a public space. We strongly suggest checking the condition of the shelter the day of your reservation.
Price (includes state sales tax)
1 to 4 hours is $45.00
More than 4 hours is $65.00
- Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance of the event date. All reservations require a $100 damage deposit. Check will be destroyed once shelter has been inspected and found acceptable.
- Restroom keys are available for groups larger than 25 people (excluding Spring Creek Park which does not have restroom facilities). Keys may be picked up 48 hours prior to reservation Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Keys must be returned within 72 hours from end of reservation. Failure to do so will result in loss of damage deposit – no exceptions. You may pickup and return keys at the City of Northfield Street Department at 1710 Riverview Drive, Northfield, MN.
- To secure a reservation, the reservation form must be received within 7 business days after reservation was placed. Make checks payable to: City of Northfield. Cancellations require 72 hour notice.
- All parks close at 10:00 p.m.
- Glass containers are not permitted in City Parks, i.e. drinking glasses, jars and bottles.
- Consumption of beer is allowed. Consumption of all other alcoholic beverages is not allowed. Beer must be brought in metal or aluminum cans.
- Event organizers are responsible for cleaning and disposing of garbage at the event’s conclusion. Garbage bags must be provided by event organizer.
- City of Northfield personnel will inspect the area after the group has used the shelter.